- Regular price
- $50.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $50.00 SGD
- Unit price
One stalk of rose means "Only You" because you're unique and you're the one and only.
This bouquet is arranged with preserved rose accompanied with preserved and/or dried fillers.
How to place an order?
- Select a product that you wish to purchase.
- If applicable, select the Colour, Size and/or Handcrafted Figurine. Product image may change according to your selection.
- If applicable, select the add-on options such as LED, Personalised Wordings, Inserts, Boutonnière, etc depending on your preferences. Surcharge for these add-ons will be itemised separately at the Cart page. Please do not remove it if you require.
- Add a greeting card message to the recipient or yourself (optional). If you wish to remain anonymous, do not enter your name in this text box.
- Once satisfied, click the “Add to cart” button
How to select delivery time slot and date?
- After adding the product you wish to purchase to the cart, go to the Cart page by clicking the Cart icon at the top right corner.
- Under Delivery Options, select your preferred delivery time slot.
- Then, select your preferred delivery date.
- When the calendar doesn't let you select the date, it means the date is fully booked or unavailable. You may selecting another time slot, as it may be available.
- Once satisfied, click the "Check out" button.
How to fill in the information?
- Under Contact Information, enter in your email address. Please make sure that it is an email address that is actively used by you, as we might contact you regarding your order.
- Under Delivery Address, enter the recipient's name, full address and contact number. We will only call this number if no one is at the address for collection. Buyer's details will not be revealed.
- Please double-check all information are entered correctly and then click the "Continue to delivery" button.
- Click the "Continue to payment" button.
- If available, enter the discount code.
- If you wish, you may add tip to us. It’ll be highly appreciated.
- Under Payment, you may select either Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Under Billing Address, enter your name, address and contact number. We might contact you regarding your order. We will not send you any physical receipts.
- Click the "Pay now" or "Complete order" button.
- If you selected Bank Deposit, please follow the instruction to make your payment. Otherwise, sit back and relax. We are getting ready your order.
What is the turnaround time for my order?
I've made a wrong order. What should I do?
I want to look at your products before purchasing. Do you have a physical store?
Can I customise my order?
- Type of Product (eg: bell jar):
- Preferred type of flowers (eg: rose):
- Preferred colour or colour palette (eg: red / pastel):
- Delivery Date & Time Slot (refer to Delivery Policy):
- Tell us more:
Materials & Care
Materials & Care
What are preserved flowers?
Preserved flowers are real and natural flowers that have undergone a special chemical process to maintain their beauty and freshness with no need for water or sunlight.
How long can preserved flowers last?
Do preserved flowers require special care?
- Avoid direct sunlight and direct wind, as colour of the flowers may fade away easily and the flowers are fragile.
- Avoid humid areas and do not water it. Best to keep in air-conditioned room.
- If dust collects on the flowers, simply use a hair-dryer in cool and light wind mode 20cm away from the flower to blow the dust away.
How long can dried flowers last?
Do dried flowers require special care?
We offer the following delivery options within Singapore only.
• Standard Delivery 10am - 6pm
• Next Day / Morning Delivery 9am - 1pm
• Same Day / Afternoon Delivery 2pm - 6pm
You may select the delivery option and delivery date at the Cart page once an item is added.
For more information, check out our Delivery Policy.
No two flowers grow the same and no two handcrafted items are exactly the same.
We make every effort to recreate our arrangement as pictured. All final products will be one-of-a-kind exclusively made for you.
For more information, click here.
Most enquiries can be found in our website by clicking the links under Support at the Footer or you may reach us via the following channels for any enquiries, to add-on Corgi & Friends handmade figurines and/or cakes, special requests and/or collaborations.