Floral Arch Rental
- Regular price
- $600.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $600.00 SGD
- Unit price
Mainly using preserved and dried flowers, unless requested by you.
Rental time slot: 10am - 4pm or 4pm - 10pm
Additional rental: +S$100 per hour
Extended hours (Before 10am or after 10pm) S$150 per hour
Delivery to one indoor location only, additional surcharge may apply to locations requiring walking through uneven terrains such as slopes, boardwalks, or unpathed areas.
Refundable security deposit of S$200 is required for date booking and will be returned once floral arch is dismantled and checked to be undamaged.
Surcharge may apply to popular dates & short timing installation requirements.
Do enquire from us before placing this order.
Wedding floral needs go beyond just the bouquets. We know how special this day is for you, so it is important to us to make sure that all the memories of your big day are beautiful ones. Floral arches add a touch of flair to any wedding and can be used in many different ways, whether as an entrance for the bride and groom or a beautiful backdrop for family and friends portraits. Our floral arch rental service in Singapore is a romantic and elegant way to make sure that your wedding day is filled with gorgeous photos - and also a seamless addition to any event. Enquire with us to learn more, we will work with you to craft your dream wedding from start to finish.
How to place an order?
- Select a product that you wish to purchase.
- If applicable, select the Colour, Size and/or Handcrafted Figurine. Product image may change according to your selection.
- If applicable, select the add-on options such as LED, Personalised Wordings, Inserts, Boutonnière, etc depending on your preferences. Surcharge for these add-ons will be itemised separately at the Cart page. Please do not remove it if you require.
- Add a greeting card message to the recipient or yourself (optional). If you wish to remain anonymous, do not enter your name in this text box.
- Once satisfied, click the “Add to cart” button
How to select delivery time slot and date?
- After adding the product you wish to purchase to the cart, go to the Cart page by clicking the Cart icon at the top right corner.
- Under Delivery Options, select your preferred delivery time slot.
- Then, select your preferred delivery date.
- When the calendar doesn't let you select the date, it means the date is fully booked or unavailable. You may selecting another time slot, as it may be available.
- Once satisfied, click the "Check out" button.
How to fill in the information?
- Under Contact Information, enter in your email address. Please make sure that it is an email address that is actively used by you, as we might contact you regarding your order.
- Under Delivery Address, enter the recipient's name, full address and contact number. We will only call this number if no one is at the address for collection. Buyer's details will not be revealed.
- Please double-check all information are entered correctly and then click the "Continue to delivery" button.
- Click the "Continue to payment" button.
- If available, enter the discount code.
- If you wish, you may add tip to us. It’ll be highly appreciated.
- Under Payment, you may select either Credit Card or Bank Deposit.
- Under Billing Address, enter your name, address and contact number. We might contact you regarding your order. We will not send you any physical receipts.
- Click the "Pay now" or "Complete order" button.
- If you selected Bank Deposit, please follow the instruction to make your payment. Otherwise, sit back and relax. We are getting ready your order.
What is the turnaround time for my order?
I've made a wrong order. What should I do?
I want to look at your products before purchasing. Do you have a physical store?
Can I customise my order?
- Type of Product (eg: bell jar):
- Preferred type of flowers (eg: rose):
- Preferred colour or colour palette (eg: red / pastel):
- Delivery Date & Time Slot (refer to Delivery Policy):
- Tell us more:
Materials & Care
Materials & Care
What are preserved flowers?
Preserved flowers are real and natural flowers that have undergone a special chemical process to maintain their beauty and freshness with no need for water or sunlight.
How long can preserved flowers last?
Do preserved flowers require special care?
- Avoid direct sunlight and direct wind, as colour of the flowers may fade away easily and the flowers are fragile.
- Avoid humid areas and do not water it. Best to keep in air-conditioned room.
- If dust collects on the flowers, simply use a hair-dryer in cool and light wind mode 20cm away from the flower to blow the dust away.
How long can dried flowers last?
Do dried flowers require special care?
We offer the following delivery options within Singapore only.
• Standard Delivery 10am - 6pm
• Express Delivery 9am - 1pm
• Express Delivery 2pm - 6pm
You may select the delivery option and delivery date at the Cart page once an item is added.
For more information, check out our Delivery Policy.
No two flowers grow the same and no two handcrafted items are exactly the same.
We make every effort to recreate our arrangement as pictured. All final products will be one-of-a-kind exclusively made for you.
For more information, click here.
Most enquiries can be found in our website by clicking the links under Support at the Footer or you may reach us via the following channels for any enquiries, to add-on Corgi & Friends handmade figurines and/or cakes, special requests and/or collaborations.